Ayurvedic Treatment of Oral herpes India
Oral herpes simplex
- It is called as cold sore and it can develop in lips, mouth, in single or in clusters.
- It is a viral infection.
- It may be mild or severe
- Seen in children
- There are two forms of herpes simplex virus.
- Herpes simplex type 2 is more severe than type 1.
- The person is capable of spreading the infection to others.
- Gum inflammation
- Mouth soreness
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Child will cry continuously
- Blisters may not be noticed, because they rupture within a day.
- Within 10 days the child will become
- Secondary herpes may happen as aopen sore on the outer lip. It is called cold sore or fever blister.
- Flare up will be there because of sun burn
- Anxiety aggravates this condition
- It is seen in persons with impairment f immune system.
- Like the asyapakacikitsa, but drugs useful in visarpa can also be used.
- Nimbadikasayam – 60 ml morning and night before food.
- Amrtasadangam -kasayam60 ml morning and night before food.
- Candanadi kasayam-60 ml morning and night before food.
- Pencatiktamkasayam – 60 ml morning and night before food. Are highly useful here.
- Jathipallavakasayam -60 ml morning and night before food.
- Saptaccadadikasayam -60 ml morning and night before food.
- Usiradi kasayam-60 ml morning and night before food.
- Nilavembucurnam – 1 teaspoon with milk at night after food
- Sinthilcurnam – 1 teaspoon with milk at night after food
- Kaisoraguggulu- 2-0-2 after food.
- Nimbadivati – 2-0-2 after food.
- Sudarsanavati – 2-0-2 after food.
- Sudharsanacurnam with rose water is applied
- Nilavembucurnam with rose water is applied
Kavalam / Gandusam
Ayurvedic Treatment of Oral herpes India at Parijatak Ayurveda Nagpur